Novato, California USA
Foundation of Teaching
Chakra Therapy, Psychology, Human Potential, Presence, Compassion
Example of Teaching
“As civilization grows more complex, it is simultaneously becoming increasingly interrelated. We are converging upon ourselves, and this is forcing us to relate.”
Total Views: 14,521
Anodea Judith, Ph.D.
Anodea Judith, Ph.D. is the founder and director of Sacred Centers, and a groundbreaking thinker, writer, therapist, healer, yogini, artist, and spiritual teacher. Her passion for the realization of human potential matches her concern for humanity’s impending crises — her fervent wish is that we “wake up in time.” She holds Masters and Doctoral degrees in Psychology and Human Health is a yoga teacher, with lifelong studies of psychology, mythology, sociology, history, systems theory, and mystic spirituality.
She is considered one of the country’s foremost experts on the combination of chakras and therapeutic issues and on the interpretation of the Chakra System for the Western lifestyle. She teaches across the U.S., as well as in Canada, Europe, Asia, and South and Central America.
Anodea is well-loved for her integration of mind, body, and spirit, shoring up the inequalities between masculine and feminine, and her dream of co-creating Heaven on Earth. She feels deeply concerned about the state of our world, in terms of ecology, ethics, politics, and religion. Feeling that individual and cultural transformation are intrinsically related, Anodea supports a path to empowerment and balance through teaching of life-affirming paths of wisdom. This is achieved through reclaiming our bodies, the environment, and our connection to both Heaven and Earth.
She is best known for the chakra classic, “Wheels of Life: A User’s Guide to the Chakra System,” considered the definitive work on the subject, with over 200,000 copies sold in English and additional printings in 15 languages.
Her 2007 book, “Waking the Global Heart” won two literary awards and will be updated and reissued in 2013. This book charts the history of human development into our present crisis and necessary transformation, with an inspiring message of hope for our future. Her most recent book, Creating on Purpose teaches people how to bring heaven down to earth through the manifestation process of making change in our lives and our world.
She is a dynamic and experienced keynote speaker, workshop presenter, and visionary, dedicated to healing our world and evolving human consciousness.
View all Articles
- "The cultural transformation from the love of power to the power of love is the drama of our time."
- "As civilization grows more complex, it is simultaneously becoming increasingly interrelated. We are converging upon ourselves, and this is forcing us to relate."
- "Human consciousness is now being drawn inexorably toward the same issues, the gaze of collective attention focused like never before."
- "Physically, the heart is an organ that keeps us alive through a coordinated network of cells beating together. Spiritually, the heart is the center of love, the force that makes our lives worthwhile. Globally, the heart is a symbol of a new organizing principle for how to live together on this finite jewel of a planet."
- "World peace is the most essential outer realization of our time."
- "To love ourselves is to act respectfully toward ourselves, to enjoy our own company when in solitude, to honor our limits and speak our truths."
- "Certainty can be one of the greatest tickets to ignorance."