Los Angeles, California
Life Enhancement Practitioner
“We have a responsibility to use media as a platform to awaken consciousness in humanity.”
Total Views: 10,268
Dr. Nikki Starr Noce, MD
Dr. Nikki is committed to love, compassion, happiness, health and harmony.
After receiving her Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine and completing her internship at NYU Medical Center, Dr. Nikki chose to veer from the western medicine model to focus on wellness, prevention, and happiness. Dr Nikki is also a certified Yoga Instructor with a Bachelor’s Degree from New York University in Psychology and Nutrition.
Dr. Nikki, aka #DrLove, appeared on the Fox Television show Utopia, where she impacted the lives of millions. Leading by example, she introduced many Americans to yoga, meditation, healthy eating, love and compassion.
As a Life Enhancement Practitioner, Dr. Nikki is passionate about inspiring and empowering people to live the life of their dreams. Dr.Nikki currently lives in Los Angeles, working with clients across the country via The Initiation Course™ while traveling the world hosting retreats.
View all Articles
- "When we forgive and choose love above all else, we set ourselves free and create even more harmony."
- "Peace on Earth is possible and it begins with the Self."
- "The remedy often resides in Nature."
- "Enhancing our being in mind, body, and spirit is how to invite longevity, happiness, and love into our lives."
- "The secrets of the universe lie within–be still and listen."
- "Solitude is a time for creative insight, a time to listen to the longings of the heart."
- "Adopt the pace of nature, her essence is patience."
- "The only constant is change."
- "The only constant is change.Be moved by the beats and vibrations that touch your soul–dance."
- "Be moved by the beats and vibrations that touch your soul–dance."
- "Listen to your body. It's smarter than you think."