Foundation of Teaching
Sacred Relationships with God
Example of Teaching
“Consciousness” refers to a personal awareness of Life at the level of energy. It is a way of describing the degree to which any sentient being knows, experientially, its unity with all things. It is the quality of being aware of the Awareness of one’s singularity with every aspect of Life—including that energetic expression which many people call Divinity.
Total Views: 160
Neale Donald Walsch
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before experiencing his now famous conversation with God. The Conversations with God series of books that emerged from those encounters has been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.
Neale has written 29 books on spirituality and its practical application in everyday life. Titles in the With God series include: Conversations with God, Books 1-3; Friendship with God; Communion with God; The New Revelations; Tomorrow’s God; What God Wants; and Home with God. Seven of the books in that series reached the New York Times Bestseller List, CWG-Book 1 occupying that list for over two-and-a-half years. His most recent books are When Everything Changes Change Everything (2010), The Storm Before the Calm (2011), The Only Thing That Matters (2012), What God Said (2013), GOD’S MESSAGE TO THE WORLD: You’ve God Me All Wrong (2014), and Conversations with God: Awaken the Species (Book 4) (2017).
Conversations with God has redefined God and shifted spiritual paradigms around the globe. In order to deal with the enormous response to his writings, Neale has created several outreach projects, including the CWG Foundation, CWG for Parents, Humanity’s Team, the CWG Helping Outreach, and The Global Conversation — all accessible at the “hub” website www.CWGPortal.com, and all dedicated to help the world move from violence to peace, from confusion to clarity, and from anger to love.
Neale’s work has taken him from the steps of Macchu Picchu in Peru to the steps of the Shinto shrines of Japan, from Red Square in Moscow to St. Peters Square in Vatican City to Tiananmen Square in China. And everywhere he has gone — from South Africa to Norway, Croatia to The Netherlands, the streets of Zurich to the streets of Seoul — Neale has experienced a hunger among the people to find a new way to live, at last, in peace and harmony, and he has sought to bring people a new understanding of life and of God which would allow them to experience that.
Neale has a home in southern Oregon where he lives with his wife, Em Claire, one of America’s newest poetic voices (www.emclairepoet.love). They travel extensively throughout the world, speaking to audiences and sharing the messages of the Conversations with God material, as well as offering the healing messages held within Em’s poetry.
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- “The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out Who You Are, but seek to determine Who You Want to Be.”
- “If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best.”
- “You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live. What a way to exist.”
- “Be a light unto the world, and hurt it not. Seek to build not destroy. Bring My people home. How? By your shining example. Seek only Godliness. Speak only in truthfulness. Act only in love. Live the Law of Love now and forever more. Give everything require nothing. “The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.”
- “Enlightenment is understanding that there is nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nobody you have to be except exactly who you're being right now.”
- “There is no truth except the truth that exists within you. Everything else is what someone is telling you.”
- “Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living - and when your life is over, neither will you. Your soul cares only about what you are being while you are doing whatever you are doing. ”
- “There are those who say that seeing is believing. I am telling you that believing is seeing.”
- “What's happening is merely what's happening. How you feel about it is another matter.”