- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- “The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out Who You Are, but seek to determine Who You Want to Be.”
- “If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best.”
- “You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live. What a way to exist.”
- “Be a light unto the world, and hurt it not. Seek to build not destroy. Bring My people home.
By your shining example. Seek only Godliness. Speak only in truthfulness. Act only in love.
Live the Law of Love now and forever more. Give everything require nothing.
“The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.”
- “Enlightenment is understanding that there is nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nobody you have to be except exactly who you’re being right now.”
- “There is no truth except the truth that exists within you. Everything else is what someone is telling you.”
- “Your soul doesn’t care what you do for a living – and when your life is over, neither will you. Your soul cares only about what you are being while you are doing whatever you are doing. ”
- “There are those who say that seeing is believing. I am telling you that believing is seeing.”
- “What’s happening is merely what’s happening. How you feel about it is another matter.”
- “True masters are those who’ve chosen to make a life rather than a living.”
- “The Highest Thought is always that thought which contains joy. The Clearest Words are those words which contain truth. The Grandest Feeling is that feeling which you call love.”
- “Start telling the truth now and never stop. Begin by telling the truth to yourself about yourself. Then tell the truth to yourself about someone else. Then tell the truth about yourself to another. Then tell the truth about another to that other. Finally, tell the truth to everyone about everything. These are the 5 levels of truth telling. This is the five-fold path to freedom.”
- “All human actions are motivated at their deepest level by two emotions–fear or love. In truth there are only two emotions–only two words in the language of the soul…. Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear grasps, love lets go. Fear rankles, love soothes. Fear attacks, love amends.
- “The way to move out of judgement is to move into gratitude”
- “Your light is seen, your heart is known, your soul is cherished by more people than you might imagine. If you knew how many others have been touched in wonderful ways by you, you would be astonished. If you knew how many people feel so much for you, you would be shocked. You are far more wonderful than you think you are. Rest with that. Rest easy with that. Breathe again. You are doing fine. More than fine. Better than fine. You’re doin’ great.
- “Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you were yesterday and dream of who you can be tomorrow…”
- “Do what you do for the sheer joy of it,
Do what you choose, not what someone else chooses for you.”
- “If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment”