by (Heart Math): Welcome to the Special Care Focus – Strengthening the Vibration of Unity and Cooperation…
In order for everyone around the world to participate in a synchronized Care Focus, on Wednesday, February 3rd, we have chosen three convenient times: 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 8 hours)*. Please join with others on the Global Coherence App. We will do a special care focus every Wednesday until the Coronavirus pandemic subsides. Thank you for joining with us.
Strengthening the Vibration of Unity and Cooperation
As we enter 2021, extremism is impacting the US and other countries, while the coronavirus continues to surge through the world – separating loved ones, taking lives, creating economic hardships and unbending inconveniences. In addition, hunger, migration, and climate change are affecting millions of people. These and many more challenges are humbling, while also nudging us to realize we finally have to cooperate and care more to find solutions.
The speed of increasing stress and chaos is awakening more people to the understanding that it’s highly intelligent to start getting along with each other through cooperation and compassion. This requires opening our hearts along with commitments to treat each other as we want to be treated. As more genuine care for each other streams through our interactions, this dissipates clouds of density and repressed energies from separation – which is what sustains the bottleneck situations we are enduring. Together we can diminish the stress accruing snowball, but it has to start at the individual level rather than waiting for and blaming others for not doing something.
However, even amidst the chaos and disharmony, the desire for more caring and cooperative interaction is increasing throughout the planet and people are feeling less awkward and more comfortable talking about the need for love. Deeper care, kindness, compassion, and cooperation are powerful energies of love. Broadcasting or radiating these transformational heart energies into the field of consciousness helps to awaken and accelerate the cooperation and unity needed to find solutions.
As we said in our last Special Care Focus: We are running out of ways trying to find happiness and peace without opening our hearts to getting along with each other through kindness, cooperation, and a respect for our cultural and political differences. This is a job for love that can’t be substituted.
There are many personal and collective benefits from the practice of consciously radiating love. Here are a few from our last Care Focus that are important in the current global situation:
- The practice of radiating love helps to clear clouded discernment and heightens our reasoning capacity. It’s intelligent to practice radiating love as often as we can remember – to people, situations, or issues – during and in between activities and while discerning our choices and directions.
- The practice of broadcasting love in each environment we enter streams more patience, resilience, and flow into our interactions.
- Radiating love and compassion helps to bring coherence into the mind and emotions, which increases access to our heart’s intuitive guidance and directions. This supports our ability to manage the elevated planetary stress with less anxiety and more balanced and effective choices.
- Radiating love helps to soften the energetic field around us, making it easier for others to access their hearts and experience deeper resonance and genuine connection. This results in more harmony and less stress in our relationships which is important now.
- When you practice radiating love, you may not always feel the love. The feeling modulates at times, but that’s okay. It is your sincere intent that eventually increases your level of effectiveness and sets up a baseline for radiating love to become more automatic.
There are endless more reasons why radiating love is effective. As we practice radiating love individually or with others, it creates an environment of higher vibrational heart energy that can strengthen the vibration of unity and cooperation, even when it looks tough. This is why we see more groups creating online events for thousands of people to broadcast love and compassion to humanity and the planet. The effectiveness of collective heart power is still in its early stages – yet it’s on the rise due to the increasing stress and a desperate need for solutions that the mind without the heart can’t deliver.
Care Focus Strengthening the Vibration of Unity and Cooperation
- Focus on your heart and breathe in the feeling of love or appreciation you have for someone or something you care about. This heart energy increases the effectiveness of your Care Focus intention.
- Feel your heart connecting with people across the planet who are broadcasting love and compassion into the energetic field to strengthen the vibration of unity and cooperation and reduce collective stress and suffering.
- Next, let’s radiate collective love and compassion to help reduce the separation, fear, and divisiveness that’s behind domestic terrorism. See people and leaders with different biases and beliefs coming together and cooperating to find new solutions.(Let’s do this daily for a while, as you can.)
- Now let’s radiate love and compassion to all people suffering from the pandemic and especially to those who are grieving for people they lost.
- Close by asking your heart to direct some of the collective love from the Care Focus to specific areas of stress and to people that you care about.
Important Note: With the increase of global stress issues each day, more people have been requesting specific Care Focus topics. We sincerely hope you understand that we can’t fulfill all these requests, especially if you consider the global reach of it all. However, remember you can always ask your heart to direct some of the collective energy of each Care Focus to whatever issues are most important to you.
Let’s realize that it’s the deeper connection with our own heart and with the hearts of others that will help draw new intuitive solutions for personal, social, and global challenges.