by Sandra Ingerman: How are you faring these days… physically… emotionally… spiritually?
If we look deeply and are honest with ourselves, many of us will concede that there’s more for us to navigate, reflect on, and help change NOW than there was over a year ago — when the world shut down to stop the spread of the pandemic.
Yet, our attitudes, thoughts, and actions may be creating negative energy within and around us, as well as perpetuating the illusion that we are all separate from one another.
Now, more than ever, world-renowned shamanism teacher Sandra Ingerman stresses that we need to cultivate “spiritual immunity” — the state in which we optimize our health, awareness, and capacity to help support those around us, the Earth, and ourselves.
You can register HERE for Shamanic Practices to Cultivate Spiritual Immunity For Yourself & the World: Access the Medicine of the Earth to Transmute Negative Energy, Heal Divides & Foster Wellbeing:
During this complimentary online workshop, you’ll:
- Discover the importance of cultivating spiritual immunity for the health of our society, the planet, and your wellbeing
- Learn about the shamanic Medicine of the Earth and how it can help us heal divides and transmute negative energies in our communities, families, and within ourselves
- Be guided in a 10-minute shamanic journey to a beautiful place in nature to reflect on your thoughts about others, and if and how you will transform these thoughts — for your inner peace and healing and for theirs
- Learn daily practices to catch yourself having toxic thoughts (of anger, betrayal, grief, or fear) and transmute them into positive, healing energy — for yourself and the world
- Explore the many reasons shamanic journeys — to the future and back to the ancestors — can give us essential wisdom for navigating our present crises
You’ll learn about ancient shamanic teachings known as the Medicine of the Earth, which boost your spiritual immunity through perspectives and practices that enable you to see and transform your projections on others— and transmute negative energies created by lack of awareness, understanding, and unwise thoughts and words.
These skills can help you cultivate resilience, compassion, and a state of wellbeing so you can stay grounded and open-hearted in difficult times.
Sandra will also share how to look to the descendants and ancestors for wisdom on living in peace and caring for the planet in these tumultuous times.
You can RSVP for free HERE. AWAKEN in association with the Shift Network is proud to bring you Shamanic Practices to Cultivate Spiritual Immunity for Yourself & the World