Awaken is now welcoming a handful of experienced writers for contributor content. We do not post sponsored content or any kind of SPONSORED links but may take ads in the future.
Only a handful of writers will be accepted out of thousands of submissions. Please send an article that is relevant to Awaken content not one that promotes your business.
We are looking for positive uplifting and relevant articles related to living an informed, inspired, healthy and awakened life.
Topics of interest include spirituality, health, diet, nutrition, yoga, meditation, mindfulness, relationships, psychology, philosophy, consciousness, enlightenment, culture, environment, technology, solar, wind, renewable energy as well as other topics that pertain to our overall mission.
Contributor Content Guidelines:
- We read all submissions and if accepted will contact you within two weeks. AWAKEN does not pay for submissions. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks that means your submission is not approved by our editors.
- Send completed articles to email@example.com.
- Headlines and picture should grab attention, while offering the reader a benefit, insight or solution.
- Only non-commercial links will be accepted.
- The topics should be interesting, relevant and unique
- Articles must be original (not published elsewhere) and will be exclusive to Awaken for 60 days. After 60 days, the article if posted elsewhere should have the Awaken web address, linking it back to us as the source.Articles when relevant, should be backed up by quotes, statistics or references.
- Include your BIO highlighting your credentials, writing credits and a link to your site. No links to commercial sites allowed in body of post or bio.We will provide your link at the end of article.
- Article should be no longer than 500 to 1200 words excluding BIO.Content should address our largely female audience or both genders.
- We request proper spelling ,sentence structure and correct grammar. Please use GRAMMARLY or a similar platform to correct errors.
- Articles should include pictures that don’t infringe on copyright unless used by permission or you own copyright.
- The required resolution of featured pictures is 520×280 pixels or larger.