The person having open and balance heart chakra shows the symptoms of having a very emotionally satisfying and enjoyable life…
Open heart chakra person rarely feels loneliness, they have the ability to forgive and show sympathy to others, very successfully maintains their marriages and love life, understand their loved one, care them, and the most important take proper care of themselves. They give special care for their luxuries and health. In short at the emotional level, these people are very satisfying, clear and clean. On the other hand if you feel uninteresting, Exploited, unclear, misunderstood, lonely, and sad then it is better to rebalance the energy of your heart chakra.
Heart chakra is the energetic center of the subtle body. This chakra is in subtle body very near to heart. This chakra is fourth from the above chakra and similarly fourth from the below chakra. This chakra is also called the pleasure center. It is one of the main chakra whose work is conversion as well as adjoining higher vibrations of the upper three chakras so that they can be manifested in outer reality. Heart chakra not only maintains energy in lower three chakras but also coverts their energy into more subtle energy of thoughts and thinking. Hence proper working of Heart chakra is essential to become emotionally balance and stable. If the energy of this chakra is balance then one can maintain very healthy and true relations with others. He forgives and shows sympathy to others, this does not mean that these people are exploited very easily and others take their advantage but it simply means that these people are so much emotionally control that they remain uninfluenced internally from any situation. They very easily bear any situation without disturbing their internal harmony. They don’t take anything to their heart and their mind. If your heart chakra energy is balance then your loving relations are very smooth and enjoyable.
As mention above heart chakra is also called the pleasure center. So to have an enjoyable and smooth life our heart charka must be balanced and active. The importance of this chakra can be seen by the fact that this chakra is the energetic center of our subtle body. Any impairment in this chakra makes others higher, as well as lower chakras, also effected and unbalances their energy too. Malfunctioning of this chakra bothers us at the physical level too because its function governs the respiratory and circulatory systems. Pain in ribs, chest, shoulder and back all these are linked to heart chakra energy. Asthma, bronchitis and even lung cancer are also related to his energy. Hence special care must be given to this chakra.
Why heart chakra blocked
This chakra mostly becomes blocked due to the reason which can’t be controlled directly or not in our hands like death of someone who is close to heart, end of loving relationship, unsuccessful love marriage, emotionally and physically abusing for love and many other similar conditions in which one becomes anxious, sad, grieve, anger, and despair. Knowingly or unknowingly perceiving all these feelings makes heart chakra blocked. Situation even worsens more when lower chakras also get distorted and become unbalanced.
Symptoms of Blocked Heart Chakra
Heart charka becomes distorted in two ways either there is excessive energy or either there is a deficiency of energy in the heart chakra. Both conditions are harmful and make life miserable. For a happy, enjoyable and smooth life heart chakra energy must be balanced. Both the conditions of energy unbalance in heart chakra makes social and personal relations in adverse condition. People with excessive energy in their heart chakra are generally people pleaser and unable to set personnel boundaries. They are used by others like an elastic which can be pulled in either direction according to their desires and needs. They have low self-esteem. They never seem to be satisfied with their own decisions or choices and always regret their choices and decision even when they are correct. They very easily Share or even give their valuable things to others. They very easily get fascinated by others and very easily get hurt. These people always lack the required respect, love and affection from others which they deserve. Basically everything is right with them but excessive energy in their heart chakra makes their personality such that they forget their importance and their heart became ready to accept everything even the unpleasant and unwanted things also. These type of people always lacks respect and love.
On the other hand people having a deficiency of energy in their heart chakra starts avoiding other people and want to remains lonely and isolated from others. They don’t enjoy other people company and remains isolated and lonely even when physically present with others. It became difficult for them to maintain relations with others. They became monotonous. Their loving relations lost the grace and enjoyment which is very essential for any successful loving relation. Others find them bitter, uninteresting and boring. This type of person always remains away from other people fatality and grieves. In a critical situation very easily lose their temper and criticize others. These people generally seems as selfish and bitter but the only thing is deficiency of Anahata energy with them
All the symptoms related to the mess of Anahata energy can be corrected very easily. We should take special care of our all chakras. Heart chakra is also a pleasure center hence special care should be given to heart chakra. During working on the chakra system one should maintain a daily diary in which on a daily basis all emotions, feelings and queries should be noted. This helps to monitor the changes in thinking and emotions. During working on the chakra system it is very surprising to find, how thinking and emotions change. After some time feeling arises, why to hold all negative and disturbing emotions? Internal instincts will rise to become free of all negativity. By simply writing diary one can monitor his own progress and this approach help to transform completely.
Lotus mudra is very helpful to open the heart chakra. This is a very simple technique and can be learned at your own pace with no special guidance.
This exercise helps in opening heart chakra. This exercise helps in establishing emotional balance in such a way that your relations with others are very satisfying and enjoyable. This is very simple exercise which can also be performed at your own pace.
- Fold your hands in front of your chest such that it takes the form of lotus,
- Wrist, tips of corresponding fingers and thumbs of both the hands are joint together in such a way that middle parts are far apart, both the hands make a such a form which is similar to a flower
- Now slowly take away all the middle fingers of both the hands, such that little fingers and thumb remain to join. And it gives a feeling similar to the opening of flower
- Then join all the fingers such that it gives the feeling of closing the flower made by your both the hand
- Repeat the same exercise at least ten times.
Yoga asana best for heart chakras
Yoga asana is also very helpful to balance chakras energy. They are very helpful to our health, increases resistance power. There are many other numerous benefits, one such benefit is, yoga asana directly works on the subtle body. It balances the flow of energy in the subtle body. To open and balance the heart chakra, these four yoga asana are very helpful and prominent importance.
Urdhva Mukha Svanasana (Upward facing dog pose)
- Lie on your stomach and your arms at your sides and legs straight close to each other.
- Inhale as you press through your hands firmly into the floor. Straighten you arms lifting your torso and your legs a few inches off the floor.
- Head should be point out in upward position such that your eyes should see directly in upward direction
- Attain the position as seen in the fig. Breathe and hold the position up to counting of 10 slowly increase the time up to 20 counting
Ustrasana (camel Pose)
- Kneel on the yoga mat and place your hands on the hips.
- Your knees should be in line with the shoulders.
- As you inhale, bend in backward direction as if being pulled from the navel. arch your back and slide your palms over your feet till the arms are straight.
- Attain the position as seen in the fig.
- Stay in this posture up to counting of 10 and slowly increase the time up to counting of 15.
- Breathe out and slowly come back to the initial pose.
Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Lie on your stomach with your feet hip-width apart and your arms by the side of your body. Fold your knees, . Draw your heels close to the edges of your buttocks. take your hands backward and hold your ankles.
- Breathing in, lift your chest off the ground and pull your legs up and back.
- Bring your body in the position as seen in the fig. Now your body is curve and taut as a bow.
- bend as far as your body permits. Do not overdo the stretch.
- After attaining the desired position count upto 10 and slowly increase the time upto 15, as you exhale, gently bring your legs and chest to the ground. Release the ankles and relax.
Chakrasana (wheel Pose)
- Begin by lying flat on your back with your arms at your sides. Bend your knees. Draw your heels close to the edges of your buttocks.
- Reach your arms up overhead, bend your elbows so that you can place your palms on the floor at either side of your head. Keep your forearms parallel as you extend your fingers toward your heels. Reach your elbows directly up toward the ceiling.
- Try to attain the posture as shown in the fig by inhaling pressing your feet firmly into the floor and lift your hips upward direction. Contract your buttocks, thigh, and abdominal muscles to support your lower back.