Santa Fe, New Mexico USA
Foundation of Teaching
Shamanic Journeying, Psychology, Environmentalism
Example of Teaching
“All life is made of light. We are all light. Everything is light. In remembering this we can transmute everything in our outer environment and what we take in to pure healing light.”
Total Views: 21,745
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is the author of eight books including Soul Retrieval, Medicine for the Earth, Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner’s Guide, How to Heal Toxic Thoughts, How to Thrive in Changing Times, and Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation. She also has 5 audio programs including “Shamanic Meditations: Guided Journeys for Insight, Vision, and Healing” and “Soul Journeys: Music for Shamanic Practice”.
Sandra teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. She has trained and founded an international alliance of Medicine for the Earth Teachers and shamanic teachers. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times. Sandra is devoted to teaching people how we can work together as a global community to bring about positive change for the planet.
Sandra is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and Professional Mental Health Counselor. She is also a board certified expert on traumatic stress as well as certified in acute traumatic stress management. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine.
View all Articles
View All Videos
- “Love and a sense of calmness are the only things you need to bring to the experience of death.”
- “The earth will support anything that supports life. What I have found after a soul retrieval is that one cannot "numb out" anymore. Each and every one of us must make personal and planetary decisions to stop abusing life. Whether a person a has to give up an abusive relationship, take a more active political role, or increase awareness of how we continue to abuse our environment, we all now have to be responsible. Being responsible means responding to what is needed. We find a need to wake up and change our reality to a stance of power...”
- “Shamanic journeying is the inner art of traveling to the 'invisible worlds' beyond ordinary reality to retrieve information for change in any area of your life - from spirituality and health to work and relationships.”
- “Anytime someone says I have never been the same since a certain event and they don’t mean this in a good way soul loss has probably occurred."
- “For all miracles to happen we must hold a strong intention of what we want to see happen. Intention creates action. This involves concentration. We know that a key to the success of spiritual practice is the ability to concentrate. We must also be able to maintain a focus on our short term and long term goals.”