by Tony Robbins: Most days, you feel like you’re doing everything right: the job, the relationship, the family…
But if you find doubts sneaking into your mind, you’re not alone. Whether you’re not achieving your goals as quickly as you’d like or you’re just feeling stuck, everyone needs a helping hand sometimes. Motivational quotes are exactly that.
WHY WE ALL NEED MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
While we can all aim to practice gratitude and turn our obstacles into opportunities, sometimes life doesn’t go as planned. Even the most focused person can hit a plateau. Even the most successful person can have a bad day. When we need motivation, inspirational quotes can help us remember what matters and get back on track.
Motivational quotes for success can give you the boost you need in every area of your life. They can provide a way to see the beauty in uncertainty, help you grow your business and help you discover your own secret for living an extraordinary life. Though you can’t rely on inspirational quotes about motivation alone to change your mindset or your behaviors, they are an effective reminder to take a moment, breathe and remember the empowering beliefs, alongside gratitude and selflessness, that help you be a better person.
TONY’S APPROACH TO MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
Tony Robbins has been encouraging people to live life to the fullest and achieve their dreams for nearly 40 years – but he doesn’t often use the word “motivational” to describe his methods. That’s because his strategies are more than just words. They’re not just intended to pump you up or instill unrealistic expectations. They’re intended to show you an entirely new way of perceiving life. They’re actionable insights you can put into practice right now.
Whether you attend a seminar, watch a video or read an article for motivation, inspirational quotes like these examples can be found throughout Tony’s teachings. Many of Tony’s best motivational quotes are based on the power of positive thinking, but they also incorporate plenty of action. Not listening to the negativity that surrounds you and staying true to yourself and your vision is the way to unlock an extraordinary life and these motivational quotes can help keep you on the right track.
Mindset is also a common denominator in these motivational quotes for success. Tony knows that adopting an abundance mindset and focusing on gratitude instead of expectations sets you up for success in relationships, leadership and in overall happiness. This is how you’ll need to shift your mindset in order to get the most from these inspirational quotes about motivation.
TONY ROBBINS’ 20 BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
1. “The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you.”
2. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
3. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
4. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”
5. “Your past does not equal your future.”
6. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
7. “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.”
8. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
9. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
10. “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.”
11. “People who fail focus on what they have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.”
12. “Persistence overshadows even talent as the most valuable resource shaping the quality of life.”
13. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
14. “It’s what you practice in private that you’ll be rewarded for in public.”
15. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.”
16. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”
17. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
18. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.”
19. “You don’t have to have a reason to feel good. You’re alive! You can feel good for no reason at all!”
20. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real.”
As Tony teaches, success isn’t an accident, and it’s not about luck. It’s not even about talent. Success is about persistence. It’s about having the ultimate belief in yourself and finding your inner strength. It’s about getting up and getting back in the game. These motivational quotes are a good start – but real change requires massive action. It’s time to move from reading about motivational quotes to enacting them and achieving your dreams.